Zirkamers Home Business Tactics

Homebased Business-Work At Home-Make Money-Income-Entreprenuership-Business Opportunity-Internet-Online Business

Thursday, November 30, 2006

More Traffic-Build Traffic

I happened to find this post on one of the forums that I visit
and post to. Just another way to generate traffic for your sites.

-Bryon

"As much as that headline sounds like a sales pitch it's not, I just
wanted to point out a way you can do this (and I have) that is
really actually pretty cool. There is a site out there called Digg
where people can "vote" for new stories on the web that they
think are cool that other people post. Their are quite a few
categories, so chances are if you have a blog it will fit into
one of the categories.

So I have a gaming blog, and I thought I would post some
"original" stories and submit a couple to digg. The hard, or
maybe luck part is getting the first 10 or 15 diggs, aka votes
for your story. Once you get 15 or so, many more people will
start checking it out, and if your story is worthy it could get
digg'ed a lot, and visited even MORE.

After a couple of lackluster submissions, one of the stories I
submitted started getting a few digg's, when I went to bed it
had about 20 or so. But when I woke up and checked on it, it
had gotten over 300 diggs, and over 5000 unique visitors to
my blog! The next couple of days the story got up to 500 digg's
and I got a couple more thousand unique visitors. Unfortunately
the story was mainly a video clip on my blog, so I think that
most people just watched the video clip and left (ignoring my
adsense) but I still made about $5.00 out of the traffic, lol.

My next step is to try and duplicate this success, but first
implement a better way to profit from this traffic. Maybe put
some clickbank items up for "video game testing", or something
of the like. Will have to think on it a bit.

But anyways, just wanted to point out this way to generate
some huge traffic if you are lucky enough to get digg'ed by a
lot of people. It might take a lot of luck, and a pretty cool story,
but I know now it is definately do-able."

Note: "Digg.com is a social bookmarking site. You can share
websites that you find cool or useful with the entire world.
When people like the site too, they digg it. When you like a
site, you bookmark it, and you are the only one who knows
that site is great.

With Digg.com, you bookmark the same site on the Digg website,
you add a tag (keyword,description) to it, and the whole world can
see that you like this site. Instead of keeping your bookmarks
private, you can make them public. It is the new web, the web
2.0 where people control the content, and not robots. "

http://www.easyworkathomebiznow.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home