Zirkamers Home Business Tactics

Homebased Business-Work At Home-Make Money-Income-Entreprenuership-Business Opportunity-Internet-Online Business

Monday, November 17, 2008

Lets Not Forget Our Attitudes!

Attitude Can Make All The Difference!

Attitude




"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact
of attitude on life. Attitude, to me is more important
than facts. It is more important than the past, than
education, than money, than circumstances, than
failures, than success, than what other people think
or say or do. It is more important than appearance,
giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company...
a church.. a home.



The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday
regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.
We cannot change our past... we cannot change the
fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot
change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is
play on the one string we have, and that is our
attitude... I am convinced that life is 10% what
happens to me and 90% how I react to it. An so it
is with you... we are in charge of out Attitudes.

-Chuck Swindoll

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home